The Great Unanswered Question:
What the hell happens to every country on the planet that isn’t the US in YA dystopias
OH MY GOD THE TAG
Get to Know Me Meme - [3/5] Favourite Female Characters: Willow Rosenberg."There’s no one in the world who has the power to stop me now."
1. Twitter (A book you would want to share with the world):
2. Facebook (A book you really enjoyed that was recommended by someone else)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman, which was recommended to me by my friend and librarian Billy Robinson, is just a really touching book that really got to me and is one of my favorite reads of the year so far.
3. Tumblr (A book you read before but haven’t raved much about)
Un homme accidentel by Philippe Besson. The only real reason why I didn’t really rave about it on here is that it’s a French book and I don’t think that an english version exist, but anyone who can read French should really read this book.
It’s one of the books that got to me the most, it really grabs me everytime I read it and only lets me go weeks after finishing it.
4. MySpace (A book you don’t plan on rereading)
Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar. I loved the tv show and thought that I would love the book series as well, but I ended up even hating my favorite characters, which one of them is even one of my favorite tv character ever, so I won’t keep up with the series and sadly never read this book again.
5. Instagram (A book with a gorgeous, picture-worthy cover)
6. YouTube (A book you wish would be turned into a movie)
7. Skype (A book with characters that you wish you could talk to instead of just reading about)
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, do I really need to explain why ?
The Best of Nathan Filion’s “No Day”
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone | Iconic Lines
Why did Barty Crouch Jr. quit drinking?
Because it was making him Moody.
Requested by (Anonymous).
You better get that- it might be your boyfriend.